What should I pay attention to when using airless paint sprayer?
1. The inlet hose for the pneumatic motor must be securely strapped and connected.
2. Do not loosen the connection parts of the paint pump, high pressure hose and spray gun when the unloaded pressure and the air intake switch are open.
3. Good grounding must be maintained during the use of the equipment.
4. If there is a static spark or you have a feeling of electric shock, stop spraying immediately until the cause is found and the fault is eliminated.
5. Keep fresh air flowing all the time to avoid accumulation of flammable gases in the spray coating area in the solvent and paint.
6. No open flames are allowed in the spraying area. Do not smoke in the spray area.
7. Do not turn on or off any electrical switches during the spray job area during operation.
8. Do not start the petrol engine in the spray application area.
9. Always wear goggles, gloves, protective clothing and respirators that meet safety and hygiene requirements.